Invitation to join
In order to join the Aerial Cartography and Remote Sensing Association, the new member has to fill, print, sign and scan the addmission form and send it to acrsa [at] acrsa.org.
The admission form can be downloaded here: Admission form
The annual membership fee of the Association is 7 € for natural person
The admission form for companies, institutes or organizations can be downloaded here: admission form for organizations
For legal entities the annual membership fee of the Association is 16 €, in case of donating contribution it is 40 € (Please underline the right option in the admission form.)
Benefits of membership
- Notification about the latest changes in legislation and the introduced proposals
- Notification about the meetings and subject matters of the Association
- Notifications about the main events
- Participation in the development of new proposals and providing information about the presented ideas
- Possibility to dispose the logo and link of the Association on online platform
- Entrants take part in the network of professionals
- Possibility of sharing valuable thoughts and achievements
- Professional aid: the members of the Association can ask for positions from the community, primarily in terms of technical questions.
- Backlink of the member organization's website (in case of donating contribution)
To whom do we recommend to join the Association?
To those natural persons and organizations, who are engaged with aerial measurement, aerial photogrammetry, remote sensing, photography and cartography, interested in widespread professional network either from service, education, supervision or client side and can adapt the vision and goals of the Association.
In case you wish not the receive any more notifications because the Forum provides sufficient information, please send an email from your registered email address to acrsa[at]acrsa.org undersigning the willing of unsubscription.
To terminate the membership of the Association, the member must fill, print, sign, scan and send the exit form